AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble RTK 450 Mhz
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dogface1SG
Posted 7/24/2018 02:04 (#6888840 - in reply to #6888652)
Subject: RE: Trimble RTK 450 Mhz

NW Ohio
I am assuming the plate is black with 2 holes in it. This is for the RTK antenna to mount on the tripod of a temporary base.

Your dealer is supposed to support what they sell. I am a Trimble dealer. You state, "My dealer did tell me they did not have much experience with the Trimble RTK system." So you decided it was a good idea to buy a $20K system from them anyway? I am sorry, that is dumb. I am not trying to be mean or cruel but 20K is 20K. If I spend $10 on something the person I am buying it from should be able to answer my questions. A McDonald's employee can tell you anything about your favorite meal that you are ordering and it is only $5-10

There should have been a quick reference card in the box that tells you how to setup a quick base which references output (radio or port settings and protocol).

A good dealer does demonstrate how to set it up. If you dealer didn't, shame on them.

XFILL is great for steering! Yes, it is included in your RTK unlocked monitor as you stated a 750 monitor (CFX750) It isn't accurate enough for grade if using WM-Drain/FLII. Make sure you set the proper frequency and baud rate for your area and enable it. Nowhere in your post is your location so I cannot advise you which to use. What state are you in? Most people on AgTalk at least put their region/state (like I am NW Ohio) It helps a lot when you have issues.

By the way, Google Trimble Support A-Z then select the model you want info on and most reference material can be downloaded from there.

Edited by Dogface1SG 7/24/2018 02:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)