AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/15/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/15/2018 08:26 (#6710228)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/15/18*****

Good Sunday Morning. This CRAZY weather is enough to make anyone turn to drinking, or eating for some of us. Parts of WI got over a foot of snow. We mainly got freezing rain, sleet, and some snow. Just dangerous out there. Praying for your farmers that are in the start of calving season. This kind of weather just shouldn't be happening right now.

I did an experiment with my arthritis medicine the past couple weeks. The last time I had it filled it cost me $182 and I have been on it for years and I really didn't think it did anything. So for after talking to my pharmacist about it, if it would be dangerous to go off of it and he said no, and that I would find out if it is helping me if I go off. So for one week I took one pill instead of two, and didn't notice much difference, and the second week, I started feeling twinges in my lower back. Then after a few hours of working at my MIL's house I suffered the rest of the day. I cried uncle and went back on the medicine. I really like our local pharmacy, but I priced that drug at Costco and it was only $62. At least I found out the medicine is doing something for me.

Dave went for a physical this week, and the doctor told him to lose ten pounds in the next two months. So it is a little easier for me to get him out for that walk after dinner at night. But then the crazy weather put a stop to that now. He lost 1.2 pounds this week. Not sure what happened to me, unless the playing around with the medicine made me retain fluids, or just inflamation but I was up a little bit. OK, onto another week. I am so proud of all of you that are doing well and losing weight. Keep on working your program.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)