AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/15/18*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Oilfarmer
Posted 4/15/2018 15:21 (#6711247 - in reply to #6710767)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 4/15/18*****

Ravenna Ohio

sj3788 - 4/15/2018 12:48 Up a tick, 237.4. Just can't get into normal springtime work, weather got real nice Thursday and Friday, but I spent most of Fri. in bed with some sort of bug. Have felt better since. It is pouring rain as I type this, at least a 1.5" this weekend. Plus I'm getting my esophagus stretched Tuesday along with colonoscopy. Never have had either one done before, I'll admit that I'm terror-stricken. I was a nervous wreck taking my wife for hers last year. She whip'ed right though the night before fun and that day. So I know I need to go, 58 and never had it done. My dad had colon cancer and beat it twice, no one else I know in any of my mom's side or my dad's side has had it. So we'll see. Good luck to everyone this week and hope to goodness the weather takes a turn for the better.

Been scoped from both ends. Worst was trying to finish the last of the fluids at 3 am. I fell asleep a little shy. Didn't wake up until no fluid time. All was ok for the test. ONE tiny polyp put me on the 5 year plan. Met an older to us fellow that does it every 6 months he has so many. So far no cancer. If it was planting time, I could have gone straight to work.  Besides It's the only time a cute young girl is going to ask me to take my clothes off.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)