AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

i gotta a ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

puma
Posted 2/19/2018 14:28 (#6589450 - in reply to #6588499)
Subject: RE: Gay or Transgender farmers

coup - 2/19/2018 06:30

garvo - 2/18/2018 21:03

coup - 2/18/2018 21:21

GrainTrader - 2/18/2018 20:06

I respectfully disagree with you sir. Always appreciate your comments though. I’ll admit that of all the comments you’ve made towards me this last one I take personally. I thought you knew me a little better than that.

I’ve got horsepower...

Have a good one coup.

You need to put your big boy pants on if my last comment hurt your feelings.

. Dream on if you think youve' got enough horse power to play ball with the big money boys . Your head swelling is effecting rational thinking
Your long ways from being on a sound enough footing , to not have to rely on somebody else for you to farm.

I don't think it will matter-the big cheese money is coming because of the 1 million write off 179 deduction-who needs a 1 million dollar 179-that will rush in corporate farming quicker then anything

20% gross sale deduct matters a lot when it comes to creating after tax $ to invest in assets that are not tax deductible. Used to be under old tax law something like land need to add 60-70% to the purchase price to have enough after tax $ to pay for it.

This is exactly right.

The thing is, the tax brackets get higher as you make more money. So if the big farms pay no taxes and the little farmers pay no taxes, the little guy saves 15%, and the big guy saves 35%. The big guy now gets rich faster. That's why it matters.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)