AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Township problems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

towman2000
Posted 1/18/2018 05:01 (#6513487 - in reply to #6513284)
Subject: RE: Township problems

SouthCentral WI
All you can do is be honest with the guy. Explain the situation and see if he needs the money and assure him that he will be paid. In reality that job belongs to your wife or the person who can't pay the bill. That said, I understand the reality of these situations. If the guy needs the cash flow and you are willing to pay it, that is on you. However you should understand that a few things could go wrong in this. Mainly you getting stuck with the bill.
I think the more important thing is that you get out of the middle of this relationship. Discuss it with the guy at some point down the road and explain that it isn't your place to monitor his and the townships business. Get out of the way and let him decide if he wants to continue doing business with your township.
For your wife's sake, I would have her address this issue with the FULL board (when one is in place) so that she isn't put in this position again.
I believe communication is the key along with fixing an issue so it doesn't come back and bite me a second time.

Towman
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)