AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

4 Machines, 2 Colors. Fieldview?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

AutosteerAaron
Posted 12/4/2017 16:46 (#6406325 - in reply to #6406141)
Subject: RE: 4 Machines, 2 Colors. Fieldview?

Central KS
I have just recently become familiar with farmobile and have done a couple installs. It seems to work pretty slick. I agree that I would rather utilize all ag leader products, but that does come at a cost - it really depends what exactly you are looking for. There are some situations you described that Ag Leader would be a help as well as using wireless data transfer utilities in conjunction. However, with Farmobile you basically purchase a subscription from them or an AGCO dealer and get the harnessing you need to plug into the vehicles diagnostic port and/or your 3rd party displays. That information is all uploaded to their dashboard and can be downloaded into a generic file that can be utilized in SMS. With your boundaries uploaded, all engine and agrononmic data that is captured is allocated to those fields. You can watch all this live with their internet dashboard and ipad app. Another added bonus is that you can send files to the PUC in the vehicle and transfer files to the display. As far as the data, it is private and all yours, but you can actually put it up for sale on their website and make a profit from it. Check out their website for some more info.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)