AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well Jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 11/14/2017 14:06 (#6364715 - in reply to #6364682)
Subject: RE: Well Jpartner

JC STONE - 11/14/2017 13:38 Well I guess because some us have been belittled and called ignorant because we don't accept this as the gospel. Would you hold these guys in such high esteem if they were calling for 6 dollar beans and 2 dollar corn. No , its the lure of high prices. I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong, readjust and try again. Its called the market. I said I didn't like the setup before the report and lightened up. Do the work , I did and its inconclusive and subjective!

We came here in 2012.  It has been nothing but down, down and more down since.  And we were tarred and feathered then repeatedly. As far as I am concerned, you and Moffatt are either the same poster or brothers.  MT was on here with 25 different aliases talking trash whenever he had the chance. It has nothing to do with higher prices.  People do not want the things they hold near and dear, challenged.  They would much rather continue to think something works even if it's complete garbage.  And almost nobody does the work.  We accept something because we saw it a time or two, or because somebody else says it works so we think it does.  And honestly - it's garbage.   And pretty sure, you didn't do the work. You can't even get the fork drawn on the 2012 highs in corn and you have been trying for 6 months now.

We shared alot....alot.   Thousands of charts, talks about swing structure, action - reaction sets, frequencies off two bars etc.  But we shared nothing compared to what we could have.  Many, many times, I felt bad for weeks for "suggesting" privately that we need to keep things closer to our vest.  Forks are just the cover of the book...and most won't even get the cover opened.  If you think you were called ignorant, and somehow that is a bad thing, I apologize for all of us.  But the response you get from that, is a reaction that comes from within you.  Nobody can make you feel a darn thing without your permission.  I gladly stand up and proclaim I am ignorant of the fundamentals of almost everything I trade.  But my response is not negative - it's positive - because less is more...and everything is in price - period

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)