AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well Jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

gthompson97
Posted 11/14/2017 15:21 (#6364800 - in reply to #6364682)
Subject: RE: Well Jpartner

NE ND
JC STONE - 11/14/2017 13:38

Well I guess because some us have been belittled and called ignorant because we don't accept this as the gospel. Would you hold these guys in such high esteem if they were calling for 6 dollar beans and 2 dollar corn. No , its the lure of high prices.
I'll be the first to admit when I am wrong, readjust and try again. Its called the market. I said I didn't like the setup before the report and lightened up.
Do the work , I did and its inconclusive and subjective!

I don't take anything as gospel. I try to see things from their point of view and get another perspective on things. You don't need to accept what they are saying, but you surely don't need to call them out at every chance because they were not exactly right. You look for the wrong things in their posts and don't focus on what they are trying to share, whether you agree with it or not. We've lost a lot of good posters here over the years because of a few bad apples and I surely don't want to see any more leave because someone isn't grown up enough to simply keep their thoughts to themselves.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)