AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well Jpartner
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Iowegian
Posted 11/14/2017 14:12 (#6364724 - in reply to #6364682)
Subject: RE: Well Jpartner

JC -

JP, Fry, NorthDa, are amongst the best posters here. Yeah - marketers/chartists can and will have it wrong. I still do greatly respect their opinions. I will NEVER forget Frytown's alarm clock telling almost exactly when to sell 2 years ago. That was not just guess, but was based upon Fork charts in which his skills have been likely greatly enhanced by JP. FWIW - I do subscribe to their cycles and energy approach. The downside to it tends to be timing which you have made great pains to point out. Those cycles do work, though - over time.

I appreciate and value your comments as well, but could do without pettiness. How do we learn from one another? You are somewhat Bearish right now? At least I remember reading a thread written by you a while back asking what is there to be positive about. Those were great comments.

I sort of view this forum as half entertainment, but have also learned a great deal from it and the many posters here. I like to read completely conflicting points of view and see which on I agree with more.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)