AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need Insight help please...again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 8/10/2017 12:47 (#6178569 - in reply to #6174004)
Subject: RE: Need Insight help please...again

SWOH
The antenna is a Trimble 252. The sprayer has nav II autosteer and there is nothing between the antenna and display. On the gps information page it says the controller version is 5.12 and receiver version is 3.70 and api version is 1.6.

Using Waas.

Hdop is 1.1 pdop is 2.0 gps rate is 5hz
gps settings tsip 38400 8 N 1

Right now sitting still the heading is 89.9 to 90 with 7 satellites but if I move and turn the sprayer facing the opposite direction the heading jumps all over the place and varies greatly and never steadies.

The only thing that shows up if I press pause on the gps messages is nmea: and several codes (I assume) and then tsip: and a bunch of codes.

On the wrench screen gps general tab page where it says connect to tsip gps receiver, the connect button is not active, it won't let me do anything. Same with the waas/egnos differential source and pretty much that whole page except for the ignore gps checksum box, i can checkmark and uncheckmark that box (currently unchecked) and that's all I can do on that page.

The Insight was working fine and all of the sudden it started doing this. I updated it to version 9.1.0 a few weeks ago and it was fine for at least a week after that and then started throwing me at an angle. That's the only thing that's been changed.

Also no faults found.

Edited by boa628 8/10/2017 12:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)