AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need Insight help please...again
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 8/11/2017 07:13 (#6180161 - in reply to #6178781)
Subject: RE: Need Insight help please...again

Southern Minnesota Between Freeborn & Wells
boa628 - 8/10/2017 13:30

10-4. I'll start there and see what I find. Thanks guys.

I didn't realize that you had auto steer with an auto pilot. Your auto sense cable may be a problem. I had two auto pilots on two different tractors with Insights and had to replace that short cable a few times.

I participated in the Ag Leader trade-up program recently and kept my known "good" auto sense cables since they didn't need to be returned to Ag Leader for the trade-up. I have several around, two of which are known to be good (maybe more). I have no need for them now and planned on putting them up in the Classifieds.

Although this might be your problem I rather doubt it as I always received an error message about auto sense voltage when I had that problem. I notice you mention that you did look at the messages like I suggested. They are confusing but you should be able to see the VTG and GGA messages, both of which are necessary with the Insight.

Updates sometimes have unappreciated effects on other settings. I wouldn't have thought that the upgrade would have caused those GPS settings to be changed but it is possible and timing seems to coincide.

Edited by tedbear 8/11/2017 07:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)