AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cowboy question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 7/17/2017 10:06 (#6131282 - in reply to #6129821)
Subject: RE: Cowboy question

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Puff, I will bring the crew. Were called Load Them In The Dark Cattle Co. I'll stop on the way and pick up ntex and macttle to come along for the ride and show. However ntex being from the southern part we are going to handicap him by making him use mulehide on his horn no rubber on his horn. Plus going to make him use a 60' footer. Hope macttle doesn't try and run the rope threw that new punch side Wilson trailer. It will open them up like a beer can, don't ask me how I know!

Sure wish I had a videos of our loading skills, like the time Ken the neighbor's horse loaded into the trailer with the cow he was pulling. Only problem was Ken was still mounted. We shut trailer door, somebody asked where's Ken? Ken hollered in in here! We had to let him out side gate! Another time one of my bulls hit my horse and knocked me out of the saddle while loading him. Good thing the neighbor had him one leg heeled or he would have used me as a floor mat. Got me a 40 mile trip in rough riding Dodge to the ER that night.

Our fees are pretty mild, only charge 2- 30 packs of Keystones. However freight is a big factor Puff. Is there still a Hooter's in Cocoa Beach? I'm thinking we could load up on some gators to bring back and see if we could find a boot maker to make us some dancing boots.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)