AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

We are ditching the Dish! Any advice before I make the call?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Expensive Hobby
Posted 6/28/2017 09:00 (#6093997 - in reply to #6091669)
Subject: RE: We are ditching the Dish! Any advice before I make the call?

NW Missouri
I would like to do this, but have one major hang up. My wife and kids could get all the shows they want to watch over Netflix or hulu or something, but about the only thing I care about watching are Royals games, and I live inside their market area. That eliminates me from being able to watch them through MLB TV due to blackouts. And they aren't available through an antenna in my location. Do I have any other options? I wondered about having a buddy that lived out of state sign up for MLB TV for me in his name, but then I got to thinking it might black it out based on the computer's location instead of the physical address that was signed up.

If I could figure out how to watch Royals games, I would drop our Direct tv in a heartbeat. We pay something like $120 per month now. We could ditch the dish and probably pay less than half that. I currently justify it by telling myself that I can watch baseball all season for less than it would cost to go a handful of games in person every year like I used to...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)