AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dicamba damage and Liability Insurance?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 6/25/2017 21:54 (#6090204 - in reply to #6090125)
Subject: RE: Dicamba damage and Liability Insurance?

Southern Missouri
Regardless of whos right or wrong on any of these posts and id guess there is some credence to what everyone is trying to say,no doubt its a shame for those of us in the agricultural trenches pitting ourselves against each other,sure be glad when this all shakes out.I had a thread the other day on enlist crops,i have close to 2000 acres of it this year,have dicamba cotton right next (3 feet) to it,have liberty only cotton right next to it,have dicamba soybeans right next to it,have liberty soybeans right next to it,so far not a single funny looking leaf anywhere.Something we have in our dicamba cotton is the liberty trait is also there and being able to hit a pigweed or waterhemp with liberty a few days after its had dicamba is a real good thing as far as keeping that weed down,the enlist crop is the same way,hit it hard with enlist(2/4d clorine ) and a few days later can hit it with liberty and is working really good,and the biggest point of this is im pretty sure the new enlist beans are going to be traited with liberty also and i really believe it would help with this farmer against farmer thing, its not good for any of us.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)