AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dicamba damage and Liability Insurance?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

jedstivers
Posted 6/25/2017 21:08 (#6090095 - in reply to #6090013)
Subject: RE: Dicamba damage and Liability Insurance?

Marianna Arkansas
wresfar77 - 6/25/2017 19:41

Why would I want to come to friggin Arkansas? Here which is none of your business Mr. Jed The dicamba is working well. I suppose it is because we don't have every weed under the sun and we don't grow cotton and soybeans. You say your dicamba drifted 3 miles from your cotton to your soybeans and I simply don't believe you. It sounds like maybe you didn't get your sprayer rinsed very well. I sure have seen a lot of that happen over the years. I have even seen low lifes try to sue neighbors over their own mistake. Maybe that's not you but your state seems to be the epicenter of dicamba dysfunction at the moment.

You seem to know so much about here I thought maybe you'd actually like to learn something.
Knowing where "here" is would maybe give you a little more credence.
You must nor have good reading comprehension, I didn't say mine drifted. I haven't applied a single ounce of the stuff and I'm not going to. I said I had dicamba cotton an I was in favor of this technology. The three miles was a inversion. It was applied with hoods at a time it was supposed to be applied. And agine, not mine. It hit my beans though.
Now you are calling me a lier and a lowlife. I haven't typed one thing untrue and I do everything in my power to be a stand up farmer and person. Seems the same can't be said of you.
Once more I'll extend a invite to you to come here. However I don't take well to being called these things and you might not have a plesent experience in AR.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)