AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RTK what does it cost?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

waterbottle
Posted 6/4/2008 21:56 (#390783 - in reply to #390754)
Subject: Re: RTK what does it cost?

South Australia
Just a note. My autofarm photos were single frequency. Dual frequency would be nice but they want AU$6000 to put an unlock code into the A5 (all the hardware is there just needs turning on). In the post below sakeller you said you wanted to try to interow sow. Is an ATU accurate enough for this? If you are unsure perhaps you would be better off going with mojo. As you could keep your complete JD system in your sprayer or header and buy an integrated steer kit (mojo support many) for you tractor. Mojo does not require the john deere screen to control the ATU either. This would give you two systems for less then the cost of just 1 complete JD RTK system. I think the mojo has more terrain compensation capabilities and can be upgraded to further range aswell (18 miles?). I don't know much about these CORS setups but they may also be an option, mojo would allow you to use these whereas the complete JD system does not seem to support them. Does using mojo instead of SF receivers effect your ability to use Itech Pro and other new features on the JD system?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)