AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD AMS/GS2. What JD doesn't tell you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 2/23/2008 12:35 (#317430 - in reply to #317375)
Subject: Re: JD AMS/GS2. What JD doesn't tell you

West Michigan
Ray you must be a VIP because I never had any luck with (not so)Stellar Support. I do have consultant who uses Map Shots for our software needs. But if you had the screen, the first year it was out, you were forced into using Apex until the third party software could catch up. JD was doing a terrible job of getting the EIC out to the third party people and answering their ?'s. About a year ago was the first you could transfer A-B lines if memory serves me right. I know the 2600 works good for some. I'm not just trying to stir the pot, I actually wear green underwear. The main reason for sticking with JD is we have a really good dealer(one of the best in the nation in my opinion). Just don't care for JD blowing smoke that everything is fine. They have a Ton of problems and are just sticking their head in the sand and are not doing anything about them. I have no idea how these people keep their jobs at AMS. I bet I spent at least 5-6 hours on the phone with stellar support this fall. They told me about two weeks ago that they will not fix my maps after sending them all my files ect.. They still have no answer why the variety locator does not work. So it's not me that are causing these problem like Ray thinks and AMS has not been able to fix them for me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)