AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD AMS/GS2. What JD doesn't tell you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 2/23/2008 11:18 (#317375 - in reply to #316835)
Subject: Looks like there's more than one that can make it work

I've got a couple things to add. First anyone with any kind of grey matter should have known that Apex would be a problem, why you want to put yourself into a position to use it I don't know. There are other software programs that can be used.

We used to run Ag Leader hardware. Worked ok, but if there was a problem they were more interested in making sure you had already paid for support or had your credit card handy, that is if you got to talk to someone live and didn't get a recorder to leave your name and number and they'd get back to you asap. Made the mistake of doing that one time. Waited for 4 hours to hear back, tried to call back in, same recorder. This was on a Friday, finally got a call back on Tuesday and their excuse was that call volume was heavy Friday and they didn't get to everyone before they left for the weekend. In my book you don't do that during harvest season.

We've got 2 2600 screens. They have worked out even better than I ever thought they would. We're finding they help field efficiency in situations we had not expected it. Yes we've had some things we couldn't figure out, but nothing that a call to Stellar Support, who by the way always answered their calls, couldn't talk us through. I only wish other companies had support systems as good as Stellar Support.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)