AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD AMS/GS2. What JD doesn't tell you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steveMIfarmer
Posted 2/22/2008 16:56 (#316835)
Subject: JD AMS/GS2. What JD doesn't tell you

West Michigan
IACSR yes you must have the only one. I am really tired of the people like iacsr (who must work for jd) telling people false information about GS2. As Macy stated in the post below the Split planter(which is variety locater in my book) does not work. It did not work in 2006 and does not work currently. Also had about 1/4 of my corn yield maps that look like swiss cheese this year and JD says they can not fix them!!!!! Something to do with GPS signal they tell me. Deere has had the GS2 out now for two years and still have many bugs. Apex is still a complete disaster. Worst software program I have ever seen!!!! If we have any other dealers of other colors around here there would be a quick switch made. Macy has been a huge help with helping sort out the mess last year. Thanks go out to them, without third party software we would have sold the GS2 last year. Attached are pictures of a field from this year(2007) with split planter and swiss cheese yield maps(if I rememeber how to post pics).

O.K. rant over
Steve

(variety locator 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp)

(planting variety locator 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp)

(yield map 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments variety locator 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp (117KB - 322 downloads)
Attachments planting variety locator 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp (117KB - 282 downloads)
Attachments yield map 2007 (Small) (Custom).bmp (117KB - 294 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)