AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"interesting add" for ACS shares on Fargo Craigs list
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 12/20/2013 08:06 (#3532917 - in reply to #3532771)
Subject: Re: "interesting add" for ACS shares on Fargo Craigs list

Buxton ND
The price of sugar both US and world has been in a free fall for over 2 years. A couple months back it did look like price was trying to stabilize around loan rate but has since fallen a full $4 per pound both #11 (world) and #16 (US) As the F contract expired in #16 there was some wild moves and a lot of contracts left to trade out.........Then last week heard a tid bit on the radio that MORE sugar was for-fitted to Uncle,,,,,IDK if this 2 statements go hand in hand or NOT. For-fitting IMO will/has made sugar UN-popular in DC.......................

There was a just few ACS shares trader at 1400-1500 about 10 days ago,but there's many more trading at $1250-1300 so if i use my grain market price and volumes to shares it looks quite weak. If so are holding til after years end to sell,,,January could very will be another step lower to start the year. SO YES I could very well see growers being "PAYED" to grow the sugar beets in the RRV Valley for AT LEAST the 2014 crop year.

I've been doing a little snooping how ACS markets there sugar on long term contracts,its looking like those long term contracts are 24 months absolute MAX so selling sugar right now for the 2014 crop IS NOT making things look TOO bright.....

I would like to buy 100 shares of stock,,, but at this time I am being VERY patience..............

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)