AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Splitting the cost of a road trip rant and question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 10/10/2012 08:54 (#2632783 - in reply to #2632356)
Subject: Re: Splitting the cost of a road trip rant and question.

s nd
Just remember that not everyone is analytical as most on this site. And don't want to make excuses for them, but when you don't work with numbers and figures as we do in farming, sales, wrenching, ranching, etc, your mind just isn't programmed to come up with these kinds of numbers automatically. And I may full of crap, but notice when I talk numbers with some people, I just lose them so quickly. Most of us have come across these kinds of situatiuons as you have, why do you think they finally wrote a song "things that make you go,,hmmmm???? Just add a bunch more question marks for this one. My sister and bil borrowed my new pick-up to move a kid three and half to four hours away. It was probably three quarters full of gas and don't know ifI had gas at home at the time. They brought it back three quarters full. I told my mom, the least they could do was fill it for the wear, but maybe they needed gas at a certain spot and that's why. It was years ago when gas was lower. Not expecting it to get any better, as I walk through the shopping malls the last ten years or so. Unless those kids are getting a lesson in numbers counting adding three new colors to their cell phone covers every so often hoping to get into a good college.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)