AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Splitting the cost of a road trip rant and question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Cen Tex Farmer
Posted 10/9/2012 22:22 (#2632227 - in reply to #2631528)
Subject: Re: Splitting the cost of a road trip rant and question.

Mound Texas
You said that all opinions were appreciated so here is mine. I believe the negativity you could have avoided in your life
would have been well worth the $100.00 you could have spent to cover all the fuel. I believe you owed that, but if you
feel that you didn't, you could have paid it as a kind gesture. I absolutely disagree with sweetcorn70 saying that he
hoped you made a condescending remark about hard times as you paid the balance. Often in life we can do the right
thing in the wrong way or for the wrong reason and we gain nothing from it. If however we do the right things for the
right reasons we create goodwill and lasting friendships. Kindness is always a better option than sarcasm. I have always
farmed and ranched and have always had the highest regard for most folks I know that are involved in agriculture, but
I have to say that sometimes I am astounded at all the negative and/or hateful comments that show up on some of these
topics. What happened to love and respect? What happened to treating others like we want to be treated? Come on folks,
lets be kind, considerate and supportive of one another! Lets not use this forum to garner support for something we know
in our hearts is not right to start with. Thank you!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)