AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rain a substitute for fertility
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 7/6/2012 13:12 (#2469763 - in reply to #2466922)
Subject: RE: rain a substitute for fertility

Little River, TX
I need to revise my wording some.
From my point of view organic is mostly Scam Marketing Ploy.   

Obviously now I would never be certified as Organic!    Not now anyway.

When you get right down to it, everything is a
scam Marketing Scheme?

In a different thread several are commenting on some of the humorous thinking in the Organic terminology. Such as pre packaged bottles of spray to wash certified vegetables.
Actually that fellow in Pennsylvania, Rodell  (spelling) had some interesting ideas.  Ideas that worked reasonably in that climate with that soil.  Then people started to try to move the local truths and put their own spin on the industry and we are on our way. 
I got to thinking that the "All Natural" radiation in some houses and buildings might qualify for organic. 
Then there is the all natural arsenic levels of some New Hampshire springs should qualify as organic.
Some features of the Organic World remind me of some features of Military Procurement. The Government is so paranoid about being ripped off by the unscrupulous civilians that they keep adding requirements and rules into their procurement system. The result is the cost of doing business with the government is double the cost of doing business in our open society.  
As you well understand it is all about gaming the system.  
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)