AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Opinions on a skid -steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

farmermatt
Posted 2/7/2012 23:23 (#2212791 - in reply to #2212523)
Subject: Re: Opinions on a skid -steer

West Central Missouri
Running an S250 bobcat here. fully capable af lifting a loaded pro box over a gravity wagon to dump and full 3300lb pallets of bags, have handled stacks of bin sheets weighing 4k (very carefully) very satisfied here

as to others comment about cab it depends on use and location for cab "need" these things are awesome snow pushers (i converted and old meyers plow for mine inc. hydraulic angle) and we handle about 4k bales of hay in the summer with it and if spreading dry material you will eat the dust. I will always have the cab w/heat and A/C

if your going to work in brush, any mud, or any real dirt work tracks are a must (highly reccommend the grouser bar tracks) you will need spacers as well

allot plenty of cash towards attachments because eventually you will likely have more $ in attach than in the loader once you find what all this thing will do i have.......

4 in 1 bucket, regular bucket, pallet forks, bale spear(capable of handling 2 bales or 1), tree puller, snow plow, and brush grapple
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)