AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trees in the fenceline, taking them out
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

paul the original
Posted 11/12/2011 14:01 (#2046642 - in reply to #2046621)
Subject: Re: Trees in the fenceline, taking them out

southern MN
Iny our original message you sounded a bit uppity & slightly rude to the neighbor, so you will catch some flak for that. You sound like a young person - nothing wrong with that - that hasn't quite figured out how to handly your business without riling those around you. The neighbor probably ain't the bestest person in the world either, but you can make that worse or you can make that better by your actions. You can't control your neighbor, but you can control yourself and how you do things. One of life's lessons.

I woulda finished my business and not given the neighobor an oppertunity to feel put out by my actions. Both sides gotta be neighobrs, not just one.

Edit: Shotgun got to it before I got this added, but you did stay on your side of the line, didn't uyou? You ask before cutting trees on the other side of the line. The neighbor did it right last year, by cutting the trees vertical on the line. If you discussed it with him previous, then cool, but you don't pull in with a hayrack & a chainsaw on the neighbor's proerty and start cutting. Neighbor could call the sherriff on you.

So to put that as what I would do, I would not be on the neighobrs property without talking about it ahead of time and I would not have any branches on neighbors property so I would not have to call him about cleaning up a mess I made.

--->Paul

Edited by paul the original 11/12/2011 14:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)