AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Holiday tipping?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 12/5/2010 17:58 (#1469635 - in reply to #1469454)
Subject: RE: Holiday tipping?

Chebanse, IL.....

Never been in a taxi??? Is that possible? Not even a "free ride" from the hotel to the airport via hotel van?

I've always thought that people that ask about the "need" to tip really don't want much of an answer, they'll argue it anyway. They're usually just unloading their feelings on tipping. I'd suggest that people that are not comfortable with the needs or objectives of tipping should continue to refrain. They'll be happier with themselves.

I'm not the world's biggest tipper, I'm sure. But I leave some change here & there. I probably bump it up a little @ Xmas. Speaking of Xmas gifts & tipping (is there a difference in some cases?), I remember my 1st experience of tipping. When I was in 1st grade, riding the bus, my Mom & Dad had me give our school bus driver (we don't live in the city either) 2 CARTONS of Camel cigarettes. That's back when everyone smoked everywhere. I'm pretty sure our driver (actually, all of them) smoked while driving us. I probably didn't notice or care. Anyway, just a few short years later, Mr TXXX had one of his lungs removed. Merry Christmas from Ronnie L.!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)