AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20yr. CRP???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

seedsguy
Posted 4/16/2010 23:43 (#1164866 - in reply to #1164212)
Subject: RE: goodness seedguy, now you bring Ron into this

soil-life - 4/16/2010 09:02

As we discussed before You can in NO Way disclose You Identity !

Or Location because your Boss at the Home office is now reading this !

If you have true convictions concerning your methods ?

Then Post them !

Because to date all you have done is attack Other posters and never have you offered Your own alternative !!!

You must have received and read my E-mail concerning the seed industry To get you So riled up this Week

I was visiting with One of your colleges a few weeks ago and he thinks You may be SeedGirl in disguise ???

I told him probably not!
She is to busy and Motivated, Successful to Throw such a Tantrum !!!

I don't have a boss readig this... I'm not riled up at all... Really quite amused reading some of the quacky crap you post on this forum.. You get all preachy to everyone about this and that... I do have convictions but don't have to puff my chest to the world like you do... I loved the "seedsgirl" part thats a real good one.... I bet you were visting with one of my "collegues" a few weeks ago ?? I bet you were trying to convince him you were right with all your quacky ideas too.... What alternatives would you like me to offer ?? I believe the attacks started long ago by yourself and not me... You just don't like it when someone calls you out on some hairbrained idea you have... the other thing is you evidently have too much time on your hands as you seem to be able to spend an awful lot of time in here giving your "gospel" to everyone... I would thing a "god" like you would be in such demand that you would'nt have the time to spend on a chat room ???? Maybe thats the problem though your "ideas " have caught up with you in Ohio so now you need to move on here to be an "expert" ????????

you know soil life I gotta give it to you.... I don't have a boss reading this and I guess if you post your name you have to be an expert right ?? Nothing has me riled up in fact some of the quacky things you post has me smiling to myself q
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)