AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

20yr. CRP???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

seedsguy
Posted 4/15/2010 23:37 (#1163835 - in reply to #1163178)
Subject: RE: 20yr. CRP???

Well, what does having a name on here have to do with anything you just said ????? The other thing you might have posted earlier was the facts you just posted such as planted in june after a cutting of hay etc etc.. I never ever said you couldn't grow soybeans on ground like that ever did I ? when have you or anyone seen me posting anything on here selling or endorsing any particular product or products ??? I dont have to post my name or location to post or have an opinion and neither do you... Show me the rules on that and I will gladly post both my name and location.... The only ones that seems to bother are you and Ron.... I tend to come in here and read the posts every few days and post rarely and only if I see something that I feel is BS or that I might add something of relevance... I don't care to blow off about how much money I saved someone or myself or how much I helped someone make as a customer because each situation is different and all operations needs are different... If you are half the consultant you say you are you know that.... You also know that you can't save your customers way to prosperity... I prefer to look at it this way I can help a customer grow as many bushels of whatever he is growing as reasonable as possible or I can focus on saving him every penny possible... My job is to put together a plan every yr to keep him moving forward towards a better 5 yr average on all fields, all farms as cost effective as possible but not to sacrifice profit by penny pinching.... But if you're looking to justify job to stay employed then you have to have to pinch pennys for him to keep you.... Your posts often make think your doing just that.. I never see you post how you are helping growers increase outputs or profits they always talk about how your saving them money.... Don't mean to offend you but just telling you how it looks from my seat..... Now who's the troll ?????
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)