AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Men’s dry feet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 1/12/2024 07:59 (#10569338 - in reply to #10568967)
Subject: RE: Men’s dry feet

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
Dry skin is battled here all the time. We use various bottles & each work for what we want. It’s just a matter of taking the time to put it all on. I do wear socks at night after I put lotion on but that’s more due to my neuropathy. They do keep them softer however. So what the derm dr recommended can bought on Amazon. The lotion we use is Major - Ammonium Lactate 12%. Then there is another product…Urea 20 that is used for 3 days…then soak your feet & use a pumice stone after soaking. This stuff really softens the area. Some of the problem is the skin builds up layers & that’s what cracks so you need to get the old layers off. The Urea will help with that. And one last lotion I like is O’Keefes. I happen to use the Skin Repair kind but that’s been hard to find around here so again…ordered it from Amazon. There is just hand & foot repair that hubby uses. You can buy that anywhere. We use the lotions on our hands as well & the Ammonium Lactate will really heal any finger crack sooner than the O’Keefes. You just have to be diligent about putting it on daily. Maybe one of these lotions will help you….or maybe not! It’s just what works here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)