AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Solar farms are a temporary use of land that requires no water, pesticides or fertilizers”
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JD402011
Posted 12/8/2022 07:30 (#9971419 - in reply to #9963395)
Subject: RE: "Solar farms are a temporary use of land that requires no water, pesticides or fertilizers”

I am a true farmer and farm wife. I grew up on a farm. I have researched solar projects. I promote agriculture to our future generations. You just don't know when to leave well alone and feel since we live in the same state and have opposite opinions to keep coming at me. Well maybe instead of spreading misinformation about me you should just be quiet. I don't keep dragging you in the mud. However I won't sit back and have someone spread lies about me. Explain to me how if solar is so good then why did the state board recently deny a 2,000 acre project. Put solar up on your own house or out building but don't take good productive farm land for solar. Good productive farm land is for growing crops and providing our children futures in agriculture. My lifetime left on this earth would be forever for me to see ground destruction from solar. The same kind of comments could be made about the pro solar people who meet and share information, write letters to the editor, and attend board hearings to spread your information.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)