AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don’t get Allstate insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 11/19/2022 10:47 (#9939805 - in reply to #9939598)
Subject: RE: Don’t get Allstate insurance

West of Broken Bow
State Farm was so nice and thoughtful after a family member was nearly killed in a bad accident. The other driver entered the highway without yielding to oncoming traffic and was also insured by State Farm.

You’d have thought my family member was a criminal just because both drivers had State Farm. Instead of settling out for a fair amount, they paid for aggressive lawyers and a mediator to handle the initial meetings which went nowhere.
Meanwhile my family member sustained permanent injuries and her car was totaled. She couldn’t endure a lengthy trial to get what was rightfully hers to pay off bills and replace her vehicle.

The state lobbyists are all paid for and you, the law abiding citizen, are nothing but a speck of sand to those benefiting the most. State Farm and their lawyers had no intention of being anything that resembles fair and honest. Multiple trips much further away to their mediator and their lawyers and then trips to the courthouse.

I nearly threw up in my mouth after typing the very first sentence in the beginning of this reply. LOL

Edited by TractorAddict 11/19/2022 11:17
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)