AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don’t get Allstate insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

TractorAddict
Posted 11/20/2022 09:46 (#9941282 - in reply to #9941208)
Subject: RE: Don’t get Allstate insurance

West of Broken Bow
I felt really bad for my family member after all she’d been through and coming close to being killed on the highway. The other driver failed to yield to traffic on the highway at a stop sign and nailed her car from the side. The impact spun her car around and across the highway and into oncoming traffic. Witnesses stated it appeared her car nearly rolled over. She was just putting along as usual and BAM, everything changed in an instant.

Rightfully so, afterwards she was in pain and didn’t want to deal with lawyers after being released from the hospital. Her car was totaled. She thought it was unnecessary to get a lawyer. One or more State Farm representatives sweet talked to her on the phone.

One or more State Farm employees allegedly told my family member how she deserved this and that and she’d be made whole in a short time. How they cared about her blah blah blah. I told her they are trained and paid to fill your head with empty promises. She didn’t want to listen to reality. I was trying to protect her. In the end, everything she’d been told was of course worthless. The lawyers strung it out a long time until my family member just wanted closure and to no longer have to meet with anyone or appear at a courthouse. You the victim or innocent can be transformed into a sort of criminal for merely wanting to be compensated for loss and injuries.

Edited by TractorAddict 11/20/2022 09:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)