AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Don’t get Allstate insurance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Iowajim
Posted 11/19/2022 11:27 (#9939858 - in reply to #9939617)
Subject: RE: Don’t get Allstate insurance

NW Iowa
jonas grumby - 11/19/2022 09:13

Your insurance agent should be dealing with other insurance company. You pay your insurance agent a lot of money via your premiums to do this sort of thing.

Yes your insurance company should be working with the other company. Last March a girl with no license in a beat up old car changed lanes into the side of my van, but the car she was driving did have insurance. I was firmly planted in my lane and had no intention of changing lanes at that time but the girl told the officer I changed lanes into her car. This girl had tats and hair all different colors, was shaking like a leaf and was on the phone the whole time we were waiting for the officer. The report came out showing the girl at fault. The girl contested the report. I talked to her insurance company, they told me they had been in contact with my company and if I want to get my van fixed soon to go ahead and get it fixed with my insurance company paying for it. I paid a $500 deductible and got it fixed with my company paying the bill. After this is all resolved, IF it is resolved and the girl is found at fault her company will reimburse me for the $500 deductible and they will reimburse my company for the repair bill. They do this all the time, it is a part of doing business for them. So far I haven't heard back so will probably have to make a call to her company to see what is going on.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)