AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you were diagnosed with terminal cancer would you try an unapproved treatment?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OneEyedCat
Posted 10/14/2021 13:34 (#9268690 - in reply to #9267834)
Subject: RE: If you were diagnosed with terminal cancer would you try an unapproved treatment?

baleroller - 10/13/2021 23:04

I was diagnosed on 3-17 -17 with stage 4 colon cancer with Mets on my liver and lungs. Was told incurable and probably less than 2 years to live. I’ve been though radiation and chemo. In December I was told that no more chemo regains are left for me. I read about a guy named Joe Tippions and his beating cancer with dog wormer. I have been following his protacal since January and here it is Oct and I’m doing good. My scans and blood work this past year have been really good. The Mets on my liver are gone and the Mets on my lungs have been stable. I have felt great this past year almost normal. Fenbendazole is the medicine in the wormer I use the liquid goat wormer from safe guard. My doctor just told me of a clinical trail he wants me to try. I’m going Friday to see what the trail is. It’s going to be a hard choice to make.

Thank you for sharing this. My prayers are with you.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)