AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you were diagnosed with terminal cancer would you try an unapproved treatment?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 10/13/2021 17:43 (#9267201 - in reply to #9266762)
Subject: RE: If you were diagnosed with terminal cancer would you try an unapproved treatment?

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
2008 we started our journey on this type of treatment. We didn't know it was cancer, but by 2011 it was confirmed, and by 2015 it was on the NCI list.
The one thing we had that was a consistent monthly check-up and scans at Mayo clinic, and the last seven years was at Barnes-Jewish Hospital St Louis, MO.
The alternative treatments were done at four clinics, Goshen, IN, Hermosa, SD, Orlando, FL, and Anharbor, MI. we have had chelation, peptides, IV therapy using sodium EDTA with victims. Blood transfusions. This went on from 2008 through 2014 at the cost of $2,000,000.00 between treatments, hotel, and milage.
We started at Barnes-Jewish in 2014 on an FDA trial using combination experimental chemo that is blocker technology that works on the pathway and cytokine blocker.
Between Mayo clinic and Barnes-Jewish to date, we have spent a total of $11,000,000.00 between insurance which has been 80% of that number, and the rest would be out of pocket, in 2008, we had out of network cost of well over $250,000.00.
I will say this much my wife was on death's doorstep many times from 2008 through 2015; some of this was due to ex-partners pushing legal issue after legal issue, but when this calmed down, so made her trips to the ER, and so did the hospital stays. I tell you, an essential part is eliminating stress, as this will kill someone faster than cancer.
I will tell you this her quality of life has been 100% better in the last five years than the previous eight years.
Pray has been a significant part of this process as she was given five years to live in 2011! and to date, Doctor Ghohbadi of Barnes-Jewish stated this year she could be on the two experimental chemos for the duration of her life, like some using blood pressure medication and diabetes medication.
Be careful of alternative treatments as they can be more about the money in some cases than natural healing?
My phone is always on, and I would love to talk about our journey if you need help. I will say this; pray this has been a significant part of our day. We always pray together every night!
507-272-9420
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)