AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone see a problem here??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

DBindiana
Posted 9/12/2021 07:56 (#9215696 - in reply to #9215260)
Subject: RE: Anyone see a problem here??

West Central Indiana
Berd - 9/11/2021 21:32

My wife is doing the same thing she was ten years ago they weren't working doubles 6 days a week she has worked more hours than any grain farmer could imagine in the past 18 months mis typed she seed ours kids but I can't always tell them when that may be
I hope the people helping you in the end show you more compassion than you are showing them now
What ????? You are a freaking idiot ! I have all the compassion in the world for nurses. My wife is a nurse, my mother-in-law is a nurse & wifes brother is a respiratory therapist. I've seen it all so don't tell me about the troubles of nursing. The staffing shortages have been going on forever and probably will keep on being that way. Nurses are the hardest working people of any of us. My wife would work a 12 hour shift the stay another 2-3 hours to chart everything because they was ALWAYS SHORT STAFFED and she couldn't do any of the charting during her actual shift so she stayed after to complete. If you think any of the stuff your wife is going through is a new thing your very naïve or ignorant to your wifes line of work.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)