AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 9/11/2021 09:45 (#9214361 - in reply to #9214304)
Subject: RE: End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless

northern edge of north central Missouri
FlatlandAgII - 9/11/2021 09:10

Well with that belief than you must have returned all of the government money thrower your way last 4 years. And also not partake in the federal crop insurance (subsidies ) program.

I have not returned any money received from government. I subsidize crop insurance, not the other way around. I believe government handouts of money are a replacement for having jobs. This has created a disruption like we’ve never seen in our ability to get stuff and produce things. This was done by Democrats to get rid of Trump initially (shut down a country because of covid) but now they see more opportunities to destroy this country if they can keep it going. Democrats have destroyed traditional values, true education and are now taking out capitalism. They are on a mission and have the power of government and the media to wreck this country financially. I don’t see it ending well. You see, I believe in capitalism. Kill incentive to achieve and you’ve killed the premise of capitalism. Kill capitalism and USA is no more. I will have to adjust to that reality. If you like the way we’re headed then enjoy it. If you don’t then help try to stop the momentum. Even with your opinions on here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)