AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

OldMcdonald
Posted 9/11/2021 09:38 (#9214342 - in reply to #9214290)
Subject: I WILL NEVER TAKE THE # OF THE BEAST

Napanee, Ontario
"Would you take an identifying chip to show you’ve been vaccinated in order to do business? If it comes to needing to prove you’ve been vaccinated in order to do any business and a marker of some kind is the method they use to easily recognize the vaccinated to gain acces to stores etc, would you get marked?"

"16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666"

They'll have to kill me first. But I can die a FREE man and they can't take that away from me. I feel confident that I will go to heaven if they do that .....SO I AM NOT SCARED!
THEY ARE CURRENTLY TRYING THAT HERE IN ONT.... by Sept 20 you will need a vaccination passport to enter most public places.
It's times like this I THANK GOD for being a farmer, so I can grow my own food and feed my family.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)