AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FlatlandAgII
Posted 9/12/2021 05:04 (#9215566 - in reply to #9214361)
Subject: It's hard for most to contort LOGIC that far

" I subsidize crop Insurance " please explain

The majority of the government welfare was given to farmers before covid by trump. It was his attempt to make farmers whole for his failed trade war with China. But nice try on rewriting history.

If trump would have addressed covid right from the start, instead of doing virtually nothing , a lot of the shutdowns may have been mitigated. And if he would have come out as soon as the vaccines were available and promoted them, instead of trying to use them as an excuse, we would have been in what better shape as a country now.

Please explain how democrats destroyed traditional values? And what values did they destroy this is a easy statement give me examples.

You stay you beleive in capitalism but your true actions prove otherwise. You actions prove you beleive in crony capitalism.

Lastly I voted the way I did in the last election because of how this country was being run into a deep ditch , it is better now than it was with the last bunch but it will take some time to get the country out of the ditch, and back on its wheels. If this current leadership doesn't do it's job I will vote for someone better next time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)