AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/12/2020 05:21 (#8036209 - in reply to #8035638)
Subject: RE: If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........

Pittsburg, Kansas
Yes Archie I think it does. I can't see anything but increasing demand as long as a person can keep the quality up. Another person has cited some problems getting the cattle processed properly and timely so the meat is in the best condition. Maintaining the quality through the processing I think will be very important. I think as more people try to reduce their carb consumption meat demand, and specifically meat that is promoted with healthy characteristics, will increase.

Of all the videos I have watched and articles I have read, I thought that video brought it all together and sumarized it very well much of what I have learned researching this subject. And it was pretty balanced, not going over the top on a lot of the details the low carb community gets bogged down in.

I thought he brought out very well that not everyone needs to be on a low carb diet, but no one needed to be eating 200 or 300 grams of carbs a day. Young, healthy, carb tollerant people can have quite a lot of carbs. People like myself that are diabetic or otherwise metabolically challenged are best suited for lowering their carbs towards the low end.

John
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)