AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/12/2020 05:31 (#8036216 - in reply to #8036055)
Subject: RE: If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........

Pittsburg, Kansas
Thanks for that thoughtful reply.

I know I go over the top on some of my posts on this subject and more than a few would like me to dial it back. And I should and probably will. But I hope someone can find benefit in some information that has benefitted my wife, daughter and I so much.

One of the doctors I have been impressed with that recomends a very easy implementation is Dr Eric Westman. For a person that wants to gain most of the benefits without going to extremes in implementing it I like his approach. He has been doing this in his clinic for ten or twelve years with success. He does research at Duke University I believe, so it adds some credibility to his message.

The comments below the video's are often interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBmhcNCXUF4

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dr+eric+westman

I would have never imagined we would be eating as many sardines as we do now.......and enjoying it. I really look forward to splitting a tin with my wife as an apetizer before supper or having a whole tin for lunch. They would work excellent for a tractor cab lunch. Just throw a spoon in the lunch bucket. We like to eat them with a spoon because we buy the ones in olive oil and the juice tastes very good along with the fish. If we buy the ones in water (can't find the olive oil) we will eat them with a fork.

John

Edited by John Burns 2/12/2020 05:46

(20200121_204514.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20200121_204514.jpg (103KB - 144 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)