AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/11/2020 11:31 (#8035034)
Subject: If you only watch one video of mine in your life.........

Pittsburg, Kansas
Watch this one.

I realize a number of people that have negative comments about some of the dietary and food postings on this forum never look at the information provided but instead already have pre-determined ideas and express those ideas based on what they already know.

If you only watch one video that I post, watch this one. Start to finish. It starts out a little slow and boring the first 5 minutes, but stick with it.

Then tell me what you think..........AFTER watching it. It is ok to disagree. I don't care who is right or wrong. Discussions are about different ideas. If we all thought and believed the same, we might as well not have discussion forums. Just pat each other on the back, and agree.

So I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me. I am more wrong than I am right. If I was right all the time I would be perfect. Since I know I am far from being perfect, logic tells me that I have to be wrong part of the time. If I do not acknowledge that truism, how can I ever learn or progress?

Opinions are fine too. Like butt holes we all have one. And are entitled to it. I never would deny any person his right to opinion or freedom of expressing it. Not every discussion has to be totally about "facts". The reality is "facts" are almost impossible to come by. Even Albert Einstein "proved" something that became scientific "fact" only to disprove his own proof later in life.

So please comment, good or bad, positive or negative, but only if you actually watch it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WPF3RMPI9k

John

Edit: As always, the comments below the video are often interesting if not enlightening. I rarely get through all of them because they become lengthy. But I often try to scan through them.

Edited by John Burns 2/11/2020 11:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)