AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LCHF and Keto. Avoiding Confirmation Bias- a Question for John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Clodbuster1
Posted 2/4/2020 13:04 (#8020873 - in reply to #8020834)
Subject: RE: looking healthy

I agree!!!

Is she now "too thin?" I don't know. She looks very lean and full of energy to me!!! They take one glamor shot from 5 years ago, and then compare it to one where she is speaking with expression. Ugh.

Nearly every before and after comparison of Keto/Carnivore people shows them looking lean and they appear several years younger than before. The first video shows her from about 5 years earlier than the date of the video. Heck, everyone ages...

I watched the two videos and they, of course, are very biased against low carb, Keto, zero carb, etc.

I read about many low or zero carb long term (ten or more years) folks and some of them drink coffee, some don't, and some have given up coffee for a few years as a test and don't really feel any differently.

If the second video of yours, they harp on "curing" vs. "remission." If I hit my thumb with a hammer each day, it will hurt each day. If I go a year and not hit my thumb, it won't hurt all year. Is my pain cured or just in remission??? Yes, kind of silly, but many long term low or zero carb folks, John as example #1, have recovered the ability to handle limited amounts of carbs without their insulin response being nearly as bad as it was before on the Standard American Diet of the last 50 years.

I like Dr. Sarah Hallberg and will link a much longer video of hers here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I23sr16DqTw

The results of the people that have went through her program speak for themselves. Please watch it.

Watch everything that John links up too.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)