AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LCHF and Keto. Avoiding Confirmation Bias- a Question for John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 2/9/2020 12:17 (#8031034 - in reply to #8023971)
Subject: RE: second one

nebraska

JJK - 2/5/2020 19:58 I am staying under 30 carbs a day but this is to lose weight. Right? I was thinking 30 would not always be the case if one gets to their desired weight. I am only on day 3 so it might be to soon to know. I am not eating breakfast and eat the 2 daily meals between 12AM and 7PM at the latest. Fast in between. I am not hungry at all.At that level I am not meeting my protein and fat according to Keto app. I am also not getting the desired amount of water consumed daily according to the app.. I am probably about your age and I have multiple sclerosis, one knee replaced and back problems and hoping getting the weight off will help my mobility. I now use a cane and can walk about half a mile a day but I am a good 70-90 pounds overweight. I had gastric bypass surgery around 15 years ago and lost 65 pounds, maintained that for a while but last 5 years weight came back.I am reading up on this to educate myself more on all aspects(pros and con) of this diet but personal input is valued and appreciated by someone who has been there. By the way, how does a Kansa farmer get 250 to 300 dives a year in Kansas? I realize you are now in the Caribbean but do you also dive at home?
Just remember. this is a new way of eating. If you back to what you were doing before, what do you think will happen? It's called  SAD. The Standard American Diet. It isn't working for any of us is it? So, go back to history, where our ancestors were "hunter-gatherers". No processed foods anywhere right?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)