AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquid Control with Agleader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 1/24/2019 08:23 (#7268520 - in reply to #7264439)
Subject: RE: Liquid Control with Agleader

Nwmo
Ted pretty much gave you all the answers you need. I'll just add that last year I setup a kinze planter with an electric pump running infurrow through an Agleader liquid control module and a microtrak emd which I'm sure your tower system has something similar.

That same planter got a 2x2 setup, I used another ag leader liquid control module to run a John blue direct drive piston pump with a pwm valve on it. That setup worked really well. Having the pump speed controlled rather than using a butterfly valve is in my opinion a better way to go. I think it gives you more range of flow compared to a butterfly valve bypassing liquid.

You can get pwm valves to run centrifugal pumps also just look down the page and a guy was posting pictures of his setup.

Going the route of 2 liquid control modules would be the cleanest install option but probably most expensive compared to running one of the liquid systems manually on speed and pressure. The other thing to think about though is how much stuff is happening in the planter tractor cab and whether you want to have to monitor one of the liquid systems on top of everything else.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)