AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquid Control with Agleader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DevinF
Posted 1/24/2019 20:53 (#7270280 - in reply to #7268952)
Subject: RE: Liquid Control with Agleader

Nwmo
When you buy a direct command liquid generic raven kit it will come with a flow meter/control valve cable and either single section, 7, or 10 section boom valve cable. You would still need an implement cable to go from the display cable to the liquid module.

The boom section cable can come with several different connections depending on what valves you use, most common is a 3 pin female weather pack. That would plug straight into your valve.

The flow meter/control valve cable can also come with different connectors on it a raven style kit will have a raven round connector for raven flow meters and the control valve cable with it being a 2 pin polarized push connector as an ATV electric spray pump uses. It will have green and yellow wires and it will plug directly into your control valve or if you opt for a PWM valve on a hydraulic motor. The connector used on the PWM valve might be different depending on brand, you will either have to buy an adapter or cut one off and put the corresponding plug on it.

The only thing you might need extra is extensions depending on how close your valves and flow meter is to your liquid module. The cables are only like 6ft long coming from the module. I make my own extensions, usually, I go to Menards and get some 14ga extension cord wire without ends and put my own ends on. I buy the weather pack stuff from waytekwire.com or Amazon.

The other thing you may want is an implement switch to shut it off when you pick it up at the headland. You would need to buy an implement switch, most likely an extension and a splitter cable to sin the signal to both liquid modules, or again you could make your own splitter to do this.

I almost forgot you're going to need a switch box for manual control of the booms valves. They, come with the auxiliary input module built in now so all you need is the switch box.

Edited by DevinF 1/24/2019 21:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)