AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Liquid Control with Agleader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

KIAB
Posted 1/22/2019 16:29 (#7264439)
Subject: Liquid Control with Agleader

Setting up a planter with in furrow liquid and 2x2. Found a surefire tower system for the starter, so we are good to go on that. Trying to figure out the best route for the 2x2. I can get a ACE FMC 204 hydraulic pump for pretty reasonable, and get some electric valves as well. What would be needed for an ag leader integra to control the hydraulic motor for variable rate? I figure if I need to I can piggy back the 2x2 electric valves off of the starter valves, so if they turn off the 2x2 turns off as well, so I'm not too concerned about shut offs, more rate control. I know I will need a liquid control module, but what else?

If I can't get the ag leader running it pretty easily, we have a Teejet 844 i think, that we could potentially run the 2x2 off of. Then could piggy back the electric valves off the starter as well. But still doesn't give me any sort of rate control. We don't necessarily need rate control on the go, but hey if it is easy to set up why not.

So I suppose the base question is what is the easiest way to set up a 2x2 system, with what I laid out above. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)