AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chris Soules sad news
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 4/26/2017 13:40 (#5983455 - in reply to #5983432)
Subject: RE: Chris Soules sad news

Frytown, Iowa
TTaylor - 4/26/2017 13:22

Your Redirecting the subject.

Fry
Point is
I'd bet you never had to put a dog into
a fight yet(lawyer).

Yes
I know you have a long family history
and some of your buds are gov officials in
wich I respect.

Whole thing was a great loss to everyone.
Don't make it worse.
let the facts come to life.

I'm not telling anyone what to do etc.
But there are truely bad people in the world.
What was this mans character etc.

Good people can get caught up in
bad places.
Not saying wrong or right.
Take it as a lesson.

Have respect for you fry.
Did that last tractor have Rops.
Maybe it did.

I don't mean any disrespect at all ttaylor. I just really have a hard time getting your sentences in my head correctly. Always have. And I think you have good things to say which is why I read them all... I still am not sure I'm following. I personally don't know Chris. I personally DO know someone who has known Chris the majority of his life and gives me a bit of insight of his PAST character... but none of those really matter as to if it's right to flee and hide evidence in an accident. We have a guy around 30 yrs old in my immediate area who in my opinion was not actually drunk but did have alcohol in his system... ran a stop sign and a teenage girl was killed. Really bad situation all around. He did have a history of alcohol... maybe one DUI? But one thing that stood out to the community was a very appearant show of remource and repentance. He ended up turning himself in and for that I have good deal of respect for him.

We do all F up in life. Some times little F ups turn into huge F ups. Only thing I can see different is whether a person shows remorse and repentance or if they are still looking out for only their own good. That is my argument. You cannot have remorse and repentance with the suggestions of Newhollandforlife... instead it's fear and selfishness.

The only good thing to come out of this accident is forgiveness and that's hard to do if the person who caused it is only trying to get out of consequences

Not trying to be holier than thou... but these thoughts are apparent enough that it's law not to leave an accident

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)