AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chris Soules sad news
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Oliver1
Posted 4/26/2017 11:04 (#5983149 - in reply to #5983043)
Subject: RE: Chris Soules sad news

Alton, Ia
1586 - 4/26/2017 09:03

Oliver1 - 4/26/2017 06:41

1586 - 4/25/2017 20:13

swwi - 4/25/2017 15:19

Having been driving a tractor and hit by a drunk driver .....and survived, all I can say is, "1586, you need your head examined to have said such a callous statement" I don't care if he was driving a Amish buggy, there is NO justification for a drunk to hit him and then leave the scene......I seriously hope you get the help you need 1586

You read and comprehend well. Said I was not defending the offender. You take your life in your own hands especially a small utility tractor at dark. You wouldn't catch me on that tractor going cross country that time of the day. I can't count the number of SMV signs I have changed to the new style simply for liability in a case like this. All you guys barking up a storm better go check yours. Better be the reflective type.

We're not the ones disparaging an innocent dead victim.

I'm sorry that's not the way the law would look at it. Circumstances as they are the person that hit him has issues. If the shoe were on the other foot being that a drunk farmer driving his 2640 at dark took the life of a farm family it would sure be looked at different. Both are at fault.

The law will look at the facts- Time of day, direction of sun, sky cover, location of vehicles on the road, condition of vehicles, lights, brakes, speed, etc. Condition of drivers. Etc. YOU however have posted that you are blaming the tractor driver because you believe the 2840 had "little or no proper lighting". YOUR words. Even though people who knew him have posted he kept his equipment in top shape. You have provided no confirmed facts that the tractor lights were not on, or not working, or even necessary, and then you also claimed it had no SMV sign, again, with no facts. You need to pull your head out, and you owe the tractor driver's family an apology.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)