AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My parents have expressed interest in me helping with the
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

senodak
Posted 4/18/2017 08:29 (#5968951 - in reply to #5968927)
Subject: RE: $1500 per year for software!!!

CMN - 4/18/2017 07:10

When you use a tool like HarvetProfit is offering to it's full extent you will let rented farms go because you will see exactly how much real money those farms are losing you...

LOL - does the program come with a psychologist as well to ease the process of letting go? Not ripping on the software and this is a bit of a tangent to the original post but the "land rent is too high" thing has got be wondering lately. Is it too high? Sooner or later all of these high bids at the rent auctions that are "aberrations" eventually will become the norm, or else things will have to come crashing down to the old levels.

When I graduated high school gas was .85/gallon. A few years later we entered the second gulf war after 9/11 and gas surged up to around 1.70. Everyone complained, wrung their hands and said that gas price wasn't in their budget. Everyone wanted to buy an old chevy cavalier for a commuter car and come up with new ways to avoid paying for that gas that was too high priced. Fast forward to today, gas seldom gets below $2 and every family needs a $60k suburban that gets 15 mpg in town at best.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)